Participant Waiver & Release Form
All participants must complete and sign a waiver before participating in any MACLAX, INC activities or events.
- All players must take their temperature before attending each practice. If player’s temperature is 99.7 or higher, the player should stay home and not attend practice.
- If any player or family member is feeling under the weather or ill, please stay home and do not attend practice.
- If any player or family member has recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home and do not attend practice.
- All players must bring their own lacrosse stick, mouthpiece and goggles to every practice. These pieces of equipment will not be provided or shared.
- Only one parent/guardian is permitted on the practice field during pick up/drop off for practice. We are limiting practice to only players who have signed up. No additional persons will be permitted on the practice field.
- We ask that players socially distance from each level of play. If the youth players are still on the field, please give them plenty of space before coming out on the field for the next practice session the following hour.
MACLAX will be following the return to play guidelines of US Lacrosse.